The NLR Smart Ignition Module is a inductive smart ignitor designed to outperform current ignitors on the market today. Since the only way to improve the output from an ignitor is to focus on switching efficiency. Our circuit design is very unique and accomplishes this task perfectly.
- Billet aluminum heat sinked enclosure.
- High Voltage / High Current Drivers Current limited to 7 amps 9 amp current limit if limit wire is cut (do not cut this wire on factory stick coils).
- Uses factory stick coils or aftermarket coils.
- Easy installation on any aftermarket ecu and most inductive factory ecus.
- 190% increase in voltage over a factory hayabusa.
- 70% increase in voltage over a bosch ignitor.
- Long duration spark, incredible spark output and low noise production compared to a cdi ignition.
What applications can benefit from this? - Any application where more spark energy is desired. Turbo bikes love this! All Motor bikes with high compression and Nitrous bikes will see a more complete burn.
What customers are saying -
While in the midst of getting my Prostreet bike ready for the weekend, the bosch ignitor I was currently using dropped a cylinder. I called and ordered a SIM. Right off the back I noticed the bike started quicker and stayed running, the idle was up about 300 rpm as well. I could also give the bike throttle cold, without it wanting to stall. We ran it on the dyno, and at 3.5 psi it made 13 hp more then it did with the bosch ignitor. We did a few more dyno runs and it consistantly made more power at every boost level, even some of the runs were a little richer then we typically run, and it still made more power.
Richard, RCC Turbos
SIM Wiring Diagram
SIM-B Wiring Diagram