Happy's eSHOP Store Policy
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders for merchandise from Happy's eSHOP.
- Prices, styles and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Because merchandise may vary in appearance and availablity, we reserve the right to make substitutions.
- The preferred method of payment is VISA/MasterCard.
- Please have merchandise sent to a street address (no. P.O. boxes) of business/residence where it can be received and signed for during normal business hours.
- Please allow 7 to 14 days (excluding holidays) for delivery of instock items. You will be notified if items are backordered.
All orders will be shipped via UPS. UPSA shipping prices are calculated using US Dollars.
- NOTICE: The rates are based on UPS published rates and are to be used only as an estimate; total charges may vary and may include additional UPS charges as well as handling chargeds imposed by parties other than UPS.
- Every package sent by UPS is automatically protected against loss or damage up to $100.
The return policy is simple. You can return any merchandise within 14 days after receipt of your order. To accept a return and receive a refund, returns must meet the following criteria:
- Merchandise must be in original condition with all product tags, accessories and packaging intact.
- Merchandise cannot be scratched, soiled or damaged due to use or installation.
- A copy of the original invoice must accompany the return.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges without a copy of the original invoice and a completed Return Form.
Merchandise must be returned to Happy's e-Shop via pre-paid UPS or regular mail. Customer is responsible for returned shipping and initial shipping charges. We must be notified within 7 days after your receipt of an order if you receive damaged merchandise or discrepancies in your order. All returns must be authorized and accompanied by a written authorization number provided to you by Customer Service Department prior to shipment. The original invoice and return authorization number must accompany any merchandise return.